11.15.2011

The Werner Family

So easy to love these peeps. I was so close to taking that baby home with me, but they know where I live...

The beautiful Morgan Werner and I did a little session swap (I'll have to post ours here soon). I was thrilled to get introduced to a new location since I haven't really been out scouting much. This area is still new to me. Anyway, we went to a family walnut farm in Lincoln. The weather, temperature, lighting and setting was perfect.

So, now I ask, how many is too many???

werner


werner-2


werner-4


werner-5


werner-6


werner-7


werner-8


werner-9


werner-11


werner-12


werner-13


werner-14


werner-15


werner-16


werner-18


werner-19


werner-20


werner-21


werner-22


werner-23


werner-24


Love.

~•~

5 comments:

Bexx said...

This sequence is amazing! My favourite is the baby on the floor - adorable.

Tracey said...

Gorgeous photos!

Nabeel M. Kasim said...

All photos are amazing... fantastic... it's really good... i would like to follow your blog

SPholidays said...

Cute Baby

SPholidays said...

Beautiful Family