9.17.2011

Morning

Hannah and I left everyone else in their PJs this morning and went out to catch some light. It's been a long time since I had a shoot with my most patient little subject.

I love mornings like this...

Hannah in the morning

Hannah in the morning2

Hannah in the morning-3

Hannah in the morning-4

Hannah in the morning5

Hannah in the morning-6

Hannah in the morning-7

Hannah in the morning-8

Hannah in the morning-9

Hannah in the morning-10

Hannah in the morning-11

Hannah in the morning-12

Hannah in the morning13

8 comments:

Joanne said...

Those are absolutely exquisit photos. You have such an eye for beauty in the simple (but most important) things of life. Thanks for always being so inspiring!

Tysha said...

Gorgeous, Minna! Both your photography - and Hannah. I just loooove the light in these. Delish :) I can't believe how big she is getting! I know you've had your hands busy with four kiddos at your feet - but you haven't lost you touch in the least :) Hope you are enjoying Autumn in your new home!

Long Island Girl said...

Minna - these are amazing! Wow.

Ami

jamila hood mayanja said...

wow and wow and wow...u actually inspired me to do photography so that i can capture such here in uganda(africa)....bt i will sometym.

Chris and Beth Will said...

Oh Minna- I just love your photos. I could look at them all day.
Hannah is beautiful as ever.

Linda Higgins said...

I love your photos, it has been a while since I have popped in to say hello and admire your work! Absolutely beautiful. I can see how much you love your sweet peas and I can tell that although you have been busy with life you once again have captured some beautiful memories.

Country Girl said...

Is it just me, or has your photography gotten even better than last I was here? Oh, your girls are really growing up!

SPholidays said...

Amazing Photographs!!